Metal laser cutting
Metal laser cutting is in great demand in the industry, as sharp laser cutting is the most technologically advanced and leading method of cutting sheet material. Using this technology ensures high performance and accuracy. Metal laser cutting is used for almost all types of metal. The use of modern Swiss equipment of the Bystronic company for cutting sheet metal allows you to cut parts of different shapes with an accuracy of 0.1 mm.
- Cutting alloy steel (stainless steel) with a thickness of 0,5 — 12 mm;
- Cutting constructional steel (black steel) with a thickness of 0,5 — 16 mm;
- Cutting galvanized steel with a thickness of 0,5 — 3 mm;
- Cutting aluminum with a thickness of 0,5 — 12 mm;
- Cutting brass with a thickness of 0,5 — 6 mm;
- Cutting copper with a thickness of 0,5 — 6 mm;
- The maximum dimensions of the sheet metal – 1500 х 3000 mm.
To order metal laser cutting it is necessary:
- To prepare drawings in DXF or DWG.
The drawing should only have the outline of the part that is cut at a scale of 1:1.
- Send an email to email@example.com with necessary information:
- Every detail should be attached to a separate file.
- Point the material and the quantity of products.